Sunday, June 21, 2009

Photoshop CS4

It's my first time using Photoshop and I'm in love with it! Lousy laptop is quite slow, that's why i didn't wanted to install all these. But I'm too bored now, couldn't take it, hence I get my hands on it! woots. and I've installed few other Adobe Softwares. Sound Booth(edit songs), After Effects(edit video), Premiere Pro(edit video), In Design(make photo album), etc... Love Love Love it.

and I found out I can do more things with my cursor. Smileys will come out as trails from the cursor, and when I left click or right click, got some other effects. Click on the picture to enlarge.

And, my first edit in Photoshop. Here goes the comparison...

Before
After
===================================================================
Can't wait to get myself a MAC Desktop / MACbook PRO.
And my new Camera / Lens.
Which ... enables me to start working / offering people services.

No comments: