Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Cinemaaaa

Today is my first time watching a movie in a cinema in Melbourne. hehe. and ALL the seats are like VIP seats. they are so comfy and the amount of room each person has is so much. and I found out that the popcorn here are not sweetened. they are all abit salty. lousy. I watched State of Play. pretty awesome. I rate it as GOOD bcoz my definition of a GOOD movie is, the movie is not boring, and didn't put me to sleep, and every few seconds there will be suspense and scary background sound, which keeps me wanting for more. =D

gonna do some stock take in church office tomorrow. since im so free now, my as well help out right =) and after that, my Urbs having steamboat dinner. wohooooooooo... we'll be having like "visit-suburb-house cell" from now on, which is like going to houses of those who are living in suburbs, and not in e city.

Friday ! Combined Urbs. weeeeeeeee...

Saturday ! is THE day. DNA Encounter. Full day intense worship and prayer. how wonderful. how awesome. how marvellous. how sweet. how peaceful. how soothing. how lovely. how magnificent it will be... =)

and and. 2 weeks time, parents coming ! WOHOO.
and and. flying to Sydney! WOHOO.

No comments: