Monday, June 8, 2009

events and stuffs

I think winter's here already ! it was so freezing cold today. and the rain was on and off the whole day. thank God it was not that bad when we were shooting those racing cars on the track. got some pretty awesome shots of the cars. =) am gonna put one in my portfolio ! weeeee...

3 mobile is so kind. gave us free usage of FB app on our phones for 2 months. and i'm using it almost everytime when i'm out. HAHAHA. making full use of it ey. and so John & I was taking a train to somewhere this morning. both of us had our headphones on & both using FB app ! imagine wat can happen, we actually missed our stop. =\ but luckily we don't need to take a train back the other way, Friend cud pick us up from that station. =)

It's my first time really travelling out of Melb i think. not really out of it but quite far out from the city. hehe. 2.30 hours away from city. and it's so nice to see the sceneries =D pretty long nvr see such beautiful sceneries. makes me wanna get my license back and go back to msia and drive out to anywhere i want, with anyone i want, and just relax and eat and sight-seeing and do some photoshoot ! o, and play songs i loved & blast it in da car ! =D

gonna miss this year's ISCF Rally =(
someone bring their laptop and on the webcam the whole rally ? HAHA

anyone going for Hillsong Conference? Anyone know if they have just the night sessions only or they have both day and night sessions? From the website I can only see those night sessions. haven been to one so I wudn't know their tradition. but for PS there's day session. so yeah. pls do let me know. cheers

am shifting apt soon ! July 1st =D wohooo ! volunteers can put down their names at the chatbox on the right hand side of the screen. LOL

to all YA members, if anyone of you interested in doing video or take photos for our youth, pls let me know. =)

No comments: