Thursday, April 9, 2009

PS Conference 09

This is gonna be my first time attending PS Conf IN AUSTRALIA itself. wohoo ! so excited. And the best part is I'm not only attending, but serving as well. AWESOME ! The Speakers are so awesome too. And to add on, they got a new Speaker in this conf, and happened to be one of my favourite Speakers as well.. So wonderful =D
......and......
CHECKOUT those tees !
AND
hoodie !!!
Anybody wanna order from me?
I'm happy to buy for you FIRST. and pay me back next time.

To add on the excitement for the holidays, I'm going to do a Model Photoshoot for someone. It's gonna be my first time too, and I'm just gonna make do with what I have. Have to start doing small photoshoots for friends in order to have a good foundation in photography. All it takes is practise.

and so yeah... anybody interested in being my model for a day?
Let me know k. Free dinner ! =D

and not foretting. I got a new Photo Album.

No comments: