Saturday, February 7, 2009

I live in a sauna

Compare Melb's weather today and a sauna, there's ntg diff. As I walk out of the airport, I feel like I'm in a Sauna already. Super Super Super HOT !! 46C !!!! *faint*
This is the hottest I've ever felt in my entire life. basketttt.....

Time for some Nigel's Believe It Or Not !
Can u believe it, the fans (kipas) in Melbourne are all sold out !!!
I can't even get one tiny one for myself. last time there used to be ALL sizes, now one kind also dun have.... and my stupid aircond in my apt spoiled. can use la, but it's leaking after a while. so have to off it =.= bodoh bodoh

Enjoying some Gelati in da middle of the day feels sooooo Awesome!
*melts in your mouth
*durian + pandan flavour....
*ulala...
*mmmmmmmmmmmmm.......... =D

Shakers tomorrow ! another Awesome thing.
and most prolly, Korean BBQ Buffet Dinner. woots !

No comments: