Tuesday, January 27, 2009

CNY - First Day

Feels a bit weird this year...doing some things that I don't usually do every year or not doing some things that I usually do every year.

Trying out a mini studio lighting.

Family Portrait.

Water fountain in KLCC

This year din play fireworks / firecrackers at all. Not even touch it.
I didn't see any lion dance performance til now. I only heard it once in the evening.
Going out for dinner on the first day of CNY feels weird too. Usually I'll eat in Relative's house.
For the first time I collected so many angpows on Day 1. =D
I found out that one of my uncle is a freelance photographer too! and he has L lens! and he shoots for wedding!
Ate Shark Fin Soup after such a looooooong time.
Alot of my aunties and grandaunties couldn't recognize me when they first see me. =( It took them a while to realize that it was "Nigel Lim". haih... just too handsome. can't deny it
I saw ALL the lenses in a Canon shop in KLCC today. My new target. - 15mm Fisheye - RM3000+ - 70-200mm L IS - RM9000+

No comments: