Monday, July 21, 2008

Lost

The only class today is from 1230 to 1330. and it's so freaking far.
forced to buy the tram tix so that I dun need to walk so far.
It's some theatre which they use for lecture hall.
the interior design very old fashioned and it's huge !! It's like those place where people watch opera lidat.. hahaha

I duno where's the place. Harry(my fren) and I took tram down the city..
then stopped and find the place.. we roughly know where it is by looking at the map.
But we got LOST. swt
walk down... cant find..
walk left... cant find..
walk right... cant find..
walk back... FOUND -.-
walk walk walk til we were late for class. haha

I played ping pong with frens ! heh
It's jz beside our room. so coolio rite ??
syiok.. first time SWEATing in aus.

and we had fried egg+onion for dinner..
niceeeeeeeeeeeeeee....

will post up some pix soon.
=D

No comments: